Next week there will be 9 cannabis related regulatory meetings being held by 7 states. Below is a list of the meetings with a brief description. Click here to access our regulatory events calendar, which includes further details including agendas, draft regulations, dial in information and web access if available.
1) Colorado - October 16, 2018 - Public Meeting on Medical and Recreational Marijuana Permanent Rules. The Marijuana Enforcement Division will hold a formal hearing on the permanent rules that will govern the cannabis industry.
2) Michigan - October 18th and 29th, 2018 - Meeting to approve additional dispensary licensees ahead of the October 31st deadline, which will force establishments that are not approved to cease operations or face criminal investigations.
3) Washington - October 16, 2018 - The WSLCB is holding a meeting to review restrictions to the manufacturing and sale of marijuana infused candy that might be attractive to children. The WSLCB will approve the labels and edible products ahead of the January 1st effective date of the packaging and labeling requirements.
5) Alaska - October 16th and 17th, 2018 - The MCB is meeting to review rules proposals, adoptions and enforcement proceedings.
6) North Dakota - October 16, 2018 - The Medical Marijuana Advisory Board will meet to receive a program update on manufacturing facilities, dispensaries and the qualifying patient and designated caregiver applications.
7) California - October 17, 2018 - The Cannabis Controls Appeal Panel will meet to discuss the draft regulations for appeal procedures and timelines.
8) Massachusetts - October 18, 2018 - The Cannabis Control Commission will be meeting.