Public Health Committee PUBLIC HEARING AGENDA Monday, February 4, 2019 10:30 AM in Room 1D of the LOB I. BILLS FOR REVIEW
1. Proposed S.B. No. 16 An Act Prohibiting an Unauthorized Pelvic Exam on a Woman Who is Under Deep Sedation or Anesthesia.
2. Proposed H.B. No. 5142 An Act Prohibiting Female Genital Mutilation.
3. Proposed S.B. No. 45 An Act Adding Opioid Use Disorder and Withdrawal as a Debilitating Medical Condition for the Palliative use of Marijuana.
4. Proposed H.B. No. 5145 An Act Concerning a Study of Regional Behavioral Health Action Organizations.
5. S.B. No. 795 (Raised) An Act Concerning the use of Automatic External Defibrillators.
6. S.B. No. 796 (Raised) An Act Concerning Sexual Assault Forensic Examiners.
7. H.B. No. 6942 (Raised) An Act Concerning a Collaborative Relationship Between Physician Assistants and Physicians. 8. H.B. No. 6943 (Raised) An Act Allowing Medical Assistants to Administer Vaccines.