Labor & Commerce - 2/18/2019 10:00 AM
Senate Full Committee
Senate Hearing Rm 1
J.A. Cherberg Building
1. SB 5767 - Concerning public accounting services.
2. SB 5643 - Modifying theater license provisions.
3. SB 5549 - Modernizing resident distillery marketing and sales restrictions.
4. SB 5599 - Expanding business opportunities for marijuana businesses operated by a municipal corporation, commission, or authority (hearing is on proposed substitute).
5. SB 5785 - Concerning outdoor advertising of marijuana (hearing is on proposed substitute).
6. SB 5753 - Eliminating subminimum wage certificates for persons with disabilities.
7. SB 5909 - Concerning the license to manufacture, import, sell, and export liquor.
1. SB 5217 - Concerning industrial insurance wage loss.
2. SB 5474 - Concerning industrial insurance and self-insurers.
3. SB 5766 - Addressing the methodology for establishing the prevailing rate of wages for the construction of affordable housing, homeless and domestic violence shelters, and low-income weatherization and home rehabilitation public works.
4. SB 5295 - Concerning labor neutrality and contractor compliance for certain contracted service providers.