NOTICE OF PROPOSED CHANGES TO THE REGULATIONS OF THE MARIJUANA CONTROL BOARD REGARDING OWNERSHIP CHANGE, EXPIRATION OF RENEWAL, AND WHOLESALE TRANSFER OF MARIJUANA CONCENTRATES
The Marijuana Control Board proposes to adopt regulation changes in 3 AAC 306 of the Alaska Administrative Code, dealing with ownership change, expiration of renewal, and wholesale transfer of concentrates.
1) 3 AAC 306.035(a) is amended to clarify license in active and operating status
2) 3 AAC 306.035(b)(3) is proposed to be repealed
3) 3 AAC 306.035(e) is amended to include licensees required to submit renewal
4) 3 AAC 306. 035(f) is amended to clarify establishments required to submit
5) 3 AAC 306.035(g) is amended to clarify establishments required to submit
6) 3 AAC 306.045 is amended to add a new subsection regarding operating plan change requirements.
7) 3 AAC 306.565 is amended to allow for wholesale transfer of marijuana